AEE National - Global Membership Rates (Change 1/1/2021)
From AEE National
November 6, 2020
We are excited to announce a change to our Individual Global Membership Rates. We are aligning our rates with the World Bank GNI per capita. The rates will breakout accordingly:
- Level I High Income (GNI at or above $12,536) Standard Rate of $195
- Level II Upper Middle (GNI between $12,535 - $4,046) Rate of $140
- Level III Lower Middle (GNI between $4,045 - $1,036) Rate of $90
- Level IV Low Income (GNI at or below $1,035) Rate of $40
We understand some rates will increase while others will see a decrease. Those rates that decrease will see a rate decrease on January 1st. Those Global Members experiencing an increase will begin to see their rate gradually increase over 2021 and 2022, before they see the fully new amount due.
Membership Increased Rate Schedule: The rate change will also affect future Lifetime Membership Rates starting January 1st.
- Level I High Income (GNI at or above $12,536) Lifetime Standard Rate of $1495
- Level II Upper Middle (GNI between $12,535 - $4,046) Lifetime Rate of $1195
- Level III Lower Middle (GNI between $4,045 - $1,036) Lifetime Rate of $895
- Level IV Low Income (GNI at or below $1,035) Lifetime Rate of $395
What we need from you...
Please share this message with your local members. We do not want any of these changes to come as a surprise. We are also sending a message to the global members.
We appreciate your involvement and leadership with AEE and look forward to giving our members the best rates and benefits to support their energy engineering efficiency priorities. Should you have questions please feel free to reach out to me directly at [email protected]
All the best,
Office: (770) 447-5083, Ext. 224